Click on the button below to learn more on the IAB institutional membership and its benefits!
The International Association of Bioethics aims to be truly international, linking all those working in bioethics and related fields, facilitating mutual contact, and encouraging the discussion of cross-cultural aspects in bioethics.
15th World Congress of Bioethics, June 19-21, 2020, Philadelphia, USA
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the in-person meeting of the World Congress of Bioethics has been canceled and will be moving to a virtual platform.
Read the full announcement here.
Individual IAB Membership
IAB membership benefits includes:
- The right to register to the Word Congress of Bioethics (WCB)
- For Early Career Researchers – the right to apply for a travel bursary to the WCB
- The right to vote in elections to the Board of Directors
- The right to be nominated to the Board of Directors
- The right to request IAB support for activities of IAB Networks one is a member of
- Access to IAB secretariat services for publicity (subject to IAB Board approval when needed) of bioethics events, activities, publications, etc. on:
- IAB Facebook page
- IAB Twitter account
- IAB LinkedIn page
- IABulletin – the monthly newsletter circulated to hundreds of bioethics scholars world-wide
- IAB website
IAB member rates
High Income Country USD$70
Middle Income Country USD$60
Low Income Country USD$25
Early Career Researcher USD$35